Responsible for establishing, maintaining and enhancing information driven capabilities for assigned business units. Partner closely with senior and mid-level product, channel and functional leaders to create a competitive advantage for the company utilizing information. Product will be advanced business analysis, predictive modeling, reporting, optimization other information driven solutions used in targeting, decision making and business growth. Proven experience leading multiple areas of responsibilities.
• Deliver information based solutions that drive long term sustainable growth or prevent risk across various business functions. These solutions will need to advance decision science based theory and application. Produce measurable results and impact against key business metrics.
• Establish strong and impactful business partnerships and establish joint goals, cross organizational commitments, project timeliness, deliverable expectations and timeliness. These engagements will be critical to prioritize demand, communicate requirements, and to execute changes. Influence change directly by working with executive leaders across the firm. Proven ability and experience managing multiple and diverse areas of focus/business.
• Consistently deliver quality results through analytics and ensure the appropriate tracking and evaluating processes are established, progress against goals and project plans, and collaborate on problem-solving to drive successful implementation. These results need to be delivered timely and in accordance to Ameriprise Auto & Home control policies and procedures.
• Thoroughly understand all business areas to provide thought leadership to identify business opportunities using business intelligence.
• Provide analytic support, content expertise, competitive perspectives and vision with business leadership team to drive information based solutions into decision making, business transformation, and critical business processes.
• Lead a diverse professional team that can consistently deliver valued and impactful information driven solutions. This team will include professionals at all levels, that have unique abilities and training. The team may be in multiple geographic locations. Provide coaching, goal setting, and conduct performance reviews for direct reports. May have people leaders as direct reports.
• Provide enterprise level analytical solutions to complex problems by managing analytical projects that cut across multiple business areas. Also asses the need to re-engineer business processes and establish new business model in order to establish controls and processes that ensure compliance for the company.
• Lead the advancement of the data warehouse to provide data analytic solutions for the enterprise.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a focus on analytics, business intelligence, economics or statistics.
• 10+ years of relevant experience.
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills of complex solutions.
• Experience with and exposure to predictive analytics around profitability, preferably in an insurance organization, including rating and Underwriting models.
• Strong client-service orientation.
• Proven ability and experience managing multiple and diverse areas of focus/business.
• Demonstrated thought leadership through use of analytics and decision-based science in applicable industries.
• Willingness and ability to take risk and challenge the status quo, and ability to “think outside of the box”.
• Excellent project management and budgeting discipline.
• Proven ability to influence and partner with business leaders to successfully drive the analytic agenda, support large change agendas.
• Ability to provide sophisticated analytical solutions by utilizing Financial Services industry and product knowledge.
• Master's degree.
Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance is a division of Ameriprise Financial, a FORTUNE 500® company. Through exclusive partnerships with organizations such as Costco, Progressive and Ford Motor Company, we are able to offer their clients our personal insurance products. We offer customers across the nation high-quality, cost-effective auto, home and umbrella insurance products.
At Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance, you will work in a culture that is dedicated to driving results with a strong focus on our handle with care culture. Regardless of department or location, we all share in a commitment to our clients, each other, the communities in which we live and work, company goals, and delivering on our mission statement. We invest in our employees with growth and development opportunities via Ameriprise University, competitive pay, and a generous benefits package. Benefits are effective the first day of employment for full-time employees.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.