Wright Brothers (51050), United States of America, Seattle, Washington
Senior Digital Product Manager, Capital One Investing
Have a million ideas and the chops to make them reality? Wake up every morning with the drive to disrupt an industry? So do we, and we’re hiring the best entrepreneurial talent to do it.
WHO IS CAPITAL ONE INVESTING?
Capital One Investing is the trade name of Capital One Investment Services LLC, a registered broker dealer that provides brokerage, financial advisory and wealth management services to customers of Capital One.
Capital One Investing is changing the way people build and secure their legacies through financial success. We are empowering customers to become lifelong investors by offering them experiences that blend the humanity of financial advisors and brokerage professionals with the elegance and convenience of digital solutions.
What you do:
As a Digital Product Manager in Capital One Investing, you’ll collaborate with a nimble, autonomous team of designers, engineers, data scientists and business partners who share your passion and drive for solving human and business problems with the power of new technologies. You’ll work with talented associates, peers, and senior executives across various functional areas and lines of business to identify key market opportunity areas and enable your teams to deliver innovative products to market, testing and iterating in small-scale pilots to validate their concepts at start-up speed. You will be immersed in an environment in which you will have broad autonomy to articulate and execute a plan to address customer and market opportunities. You will use state-of-the art methods for working backwards from customers including: Design Thinking, Design Sprints, and LEAN.
Specifically you will:
Establish the product vision, business goals, product roadmap, A/B testing strategies and roll out plans for the product Interview and empathize with customers to uncover both unmet needs and disruptive innovation opportunities Use data combined with consumer insights to develop robust business cases and use this to prioritize the product backlog Understand the internal and external drivers for innovation of new products and influence the application of those new products across the organization Influence the technology related to products and can speak intelligently with engineers about the pros and cons of different solutions Partner across the organization to develop analytical tests, marketing programs, and technological enhancements in order to build great customer experiences
We’re looking for passionate, energetic design thinkers, self-driven technologists to work as Product Managers in our Investing organization. To fit in, you have to be jazzed about delivering amazingly simple experiences that make life better for our customers. You will be able to develop a deep knowledge of consumer behavior and have a bias for using data to drive action.
In Addition, you will need to have:
- Passion for building products that make a difference in people’s lives
- Think mobile first & evangelize this philosophy across the organization
- Entrepreneurial ability to identify and prioritize opportunities in highly ambiguous contexts
- Bias toward action, rapid prototyping and ability to think on your feet
- Exceptional communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Make data backed product decisions and aren’t afraid to take calculated risks
- Self-starter who can deeply collaborate with designers, engineers and our data science team
- Collaborative, team player attitude with the ability to lead projects in a matrix organization
- Knowledge of emerging and leading technologies across disciplines (Cloud, IoT, Mobile, Machine Learning, Voice interfaces etc)
- Creative, outside-the-box thinking and problem solving approach
- Hands-on experience using large data sets to generate insights
- Professional or personal experience in trading equities, funds, or options
This role will be based in Seattle and may require travel to Capital One’s other office locations as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, engineering, business or quantitative field or Military experience
- At least 5 years in product management developing large scale consumer facing digital products or at least 5 years in engineering developing large scale consumer facing digital products
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position…
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.