Currently seeking a dynamic and resourceful Senior Data Scientist to join a fast growing IT firm working on cutting-edge big data technologies. The successful candidate will build innovative modeling solutions in predictively mitigating supply chain risk.
Applicants selected will be subject to a US Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, US citizenship is required.
Come find out why we have a perfect rating on Glassdoor!
Responsibilities included, but not limited to:
- Identify and build data models based on trends, anomalies, and patterns in unstructured data files (HTML, PDF, Word Docs)
- Conduct statistical analysis, modeling, and simulation for various clients that lead to actionable decisions affecting government operations.
- Use machine learning algorithms to refine and improve confidence levels of search results
- Use natural language processing to identify accurate and relevant information from large data sets.
- Maintain state-of-the-art knowledge and contribute to technical discussions and reviews as an expert in related areas of responsibility data science methodologies
- MS in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, or related field.
- 7+ years of data analysis experience
- Experience reporting with business intelligence tools (Tableau, Qlikview)
- Experience with natural language processing.
- Deep understanding of Machine learning algorithms
- Ability to building data models working with structured and unstructured data to include open source data
- US Citizenship is required
- PhD in a Predictive Analytics , Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Knowledge and experience using Statistics Software (i.e. Matlab, SAS)
- Familiarity utilizing ETL Tools (i.e. Pentaho, Talend, SSIS)
- Department of Defense SECRET security clearance.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Please include resumes when replying to this post. Contact information for this poster can be found at: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ashley-a-staring/12/453/767
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.