Design, build, and maintain scalable data intensive solutions to support data, reporting, and analytics needs of HA’s Commercial, Revenue Management, Operations, and Maintenance organizations, using emerging technologies
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in designing and implementing high volume complex solutions for BI and Advanced Analytics applications
- 4+ years of hands on experience implementing Big Data solutions (Hadoop stack) in Cloud environments (AWS and/or Azure), using transformational technologies
- Deep experience in design and development of real-time analytic solutions using structured and unstructured data (web logs, streaming, social etc.)
- In-depth understanding of AWS and its associated products (EMR, Kinesis, Redshift, RDS, Dynamo DB, etc.)
- Hands-on analytic programming experience using Hadoop, MapReduce, R, Python, Spark, Hive, etc.
- Strong advanced level SQL skills to create/debug complex queries for data analysis and data quality checks
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau and PowerBI (Cortana)
- Experience with Machine Learning algorithms and libraries
- Experience mentoring of junior engineers in the development and maintenance of Big Data/Data Discovery systems
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.