GE Global Operations
As Analytics project Leader you will be responsible for the design and development of analytics, reporting, and data strategies for key functional areas that spans across the enterprise. You will work collaboratively with all levels of business stakeholders to define and implement analytics initiatives that drive change & optimize business performance. An advanced understanding of analytics tools, data modelling and project management are essential.
• Thought leader and visionary to the future direction of data/predictive analysis for the functional domain that you will be aligned to.
• Develop analytic plans (including sampling plans and programming specs) by translating business requirements into technical designs for data analysis, dashboards, and metrics
• Thrive with multiple imperfect, mixed, varied and inconsistent data sources
• Work collaboratively with all levels of business stakeholders to design and implement Data based analytical solution from disparate sources
• Broad knowledge of data warehouses, data marts, and business intelligence solutions and technology
• Knowledge of Big Data and data lake implementations
• Project management responsibilities, including client communication, team management, prioritization, scheduling, and presentation of deliverables
• Evaluate and capture the productivity and profitability of analytics and data initiatives
• Develop business case for proposed products and initiatives, including cost/benefit estimates, market trends, competitive analysis, risk analysis, industry best practices and product development timelines
• Bachelor's Degree with 8+ years related work experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Technical depth across business intelligence/data disciplines
• Demonstrated ability to interpret analytic output and provide strategic recommendations
• Working knowledge of Financial and ERP systems a plus
• Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking & leadership with strong abilities in relationship management
• Nimble, creative, and can-do approach to solving hard problems and overcoming obstacles
• Comfortable working in a team-oriented, deadline driven environment
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• Project Management Professional Certification.
• Competent in project estimation, demand forecasting, and budget management.
• Demonstrated team leadership experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.