Who We Are:
The Biller Solutions business encompasses the broadest array of bill presentment and payment services in the industry delivered through web, mobile, telephone and walk-in channels.
Billing organizations have been relying on Fiserv solutions and expertise to reduce costs, drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction for more than 30 years.
Position Purpose :
Primary responsibilities include actively managing data reporting and analysis for one of Fiserv’s product lines. These responsibilities include data/reporting management, analysis of trend data, researching new means of analysis, and reporting results and findings to all levels of the organization. Data/reporting management will include providing reporting and analytical support for the entire organization, as well as generating regularly scheduled and ad-hoc data driven reports to all levels of management and support teams.
Essential Job Responsibilities :
- Conduct data analysis to provide insight into marketing and product opportunities within targeted consumer segments
- Conduct data analysis to answer specific business questions asked by clients and/or support teams; use data to establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Synthesize analysis findings and communicate to internal partners to drive further understanding of the consumer lifecycle and ultimately influence revenue projections
- Manipulate data to make it usable for analysis by summarizing data points, creating new metrics, and addressing data quality issues
- Make recommendations to drive revenue and/or profitability growth, including creation of programs or initiatives, through independent thought based on analysis and a comprehensive understanding of the business
- Produce analysis that highlights current trends in the account base as well as identifying when trends are impacted by changes in subscriber behavior or other market forces
- Perform analysis in support of forecasting to identify trends, seasonality, and other demand impacting variations
- Respond to ad-hoc reporting requests, which may be well defined or posed more generally as a question, by gathering, manipulating, and analyzing data
- Under minimal supervision or direction, improves existing procedures and creates new Sales Operations policies and/or procedures
- Maintains written departmental standards and procedures
BS in Information Systems, Information Technology, Finance, Statistics, or related field a plus
- 5+ years of business-focused analysis experience in a data analytic, information technology, finance or marketing role.
- Must be able to analyze data/situations and present recommendations
- Must be process and efficiency focused
- Expert user of both Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access. Must be able to produce reports and documentation using advanced Microsoft Excel and Access functionality (i.e. pivot tables, table merges, interactive forms etc.)
- VBA/SQL knowledge a must
- Excellent writing, editing, communications, organizational, and decision making skills.
- A strong understanding of database usage, management, and best practices
- Ability to learn and utilize various software applications related to the position
- Data management and analysis capabilities, including the ability to design and develop data extraction and transformation solutions
- General business acumen
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.