Inovalon is a leading technology company that combines advanced cloud-based data analytics and data-driven intervention platforms to achieve meaningful insight and impact in clinical and quality outcomes, utilization, and financial performance across the healthcare landscape. Inovalon's unique achievement of value is delivered through the effective progression of Turning Data into Insight, and Insight into Action.
The Senior Data Analyst will be a part of the Global Client Services Team, and will be primarily tasked with Data analysis, Report and database development. Understanding business needs, database designs and bridging the gap between them to extract data is essential to this role. The candidate must be able to co-relate multiple aspects of the business using databases and reports and think analytically to solve complex problems
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions,
- Capable of coding independently, incorporating best practices, with little or no guidance;
- Interface with PM and business customers, gathering requirements and delivering complete reporting solutions;
- Helps business/end-users best leverage analysis results;
- Perform Ad Hoc analyses for important questions for business teams;
- Execute new analysis from top to bottom within broadly defined parameters;
- Modifies, designs, develops, debugs, and supports more complex analysis;
- Participate in industry and other professional networks to ensure awareness of industry standards, trends and best practices in order to strengthen organizational and technical knowledge, and
- Develop effective relationships within and among departments and other AGILE team members.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Systems or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience building data warehouse and business intelligence solutions in a SQL Server environment;
- 3+ years’ experience building data ETL processes using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS);
Inovalon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed
Interested in this opportunity?
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member:
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.