As a Senior Data Analyst on the Advocacy Operations team, you will be inspired by turning large volumes of data and trends into actionable business insights and recommendations. This is not just crunching numbers all day, this is using data to tell stories that change the way people think and act. Your analyses will translate complex data points into meaningful metrics and a narrative that describes the work Customer Advocacy does and its impact on our customers.
The successful candidate will not only have exceptional analytical skills, but will communicate in a way that is engaging and informs better business decisions for our customers and for our organization. She or he will have a passion for going above and beyond to make customers successful. You will be able to work quickly and be self-sufficient and be able to lead conversations with C-level stakeholders as well as customers and customer advocates. You will be comfortable training others on our analytics philosophy and how to use the data tools at our disposal. Your work will impact every member of Customer Advocacy and by extension thousands of customers.
- Work with large sets of data (often from different sources) to determine key actionable insights for the Customer Advocacy organization
- Help drive “success stories” by proactively using data analysis to make key customer and company-level conclusions around areas of improvement, best practices, and program effectiveness
- Work with project sponsors to help prioritize the portfolio through ROI analyses
- Maintain, update and evolve the core dashboards and reports used by the department to measure its performance
- Satisfy ad hoc reporting requests needed for data driven decision making
- Collaborate with Data Product Management team to further product adoption and translation of product trends within our customer base
- Collaborate with Support Leadership to understand customer advocacy needs and help prepare them for key presentations
- Generate customer-ready data visuals for key customer and executive meetings
- Be extremely detailed, accurate, and communicative
- 3+ years experience in a data-centric, analytical role or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to produce compelling visual representations of complex data. data analysis, structured and unstructured data, charting and graphs
- Proficient in SQL and statistics with exposure to forecasting, data modeling and predictive analytics
- Excellent communication skills and easy ability to interact with people of diverse technical and data backgrounds
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams and deliver and prioritize them successfully
Zendesk provides a customer service platform designed to bring organizations and their customers closer together. With more than 80,000 customer accounts, Zendesk is used by organizations in 140 countries to provide support in more than 40 languages. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com .
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation .
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.