This position involves the ability to learn the business application along with database structures to do analytical work on the data for our customers. This position also requires analytical skills and the ability to independently research business, technical, and application-related questions posed by our clients. Over time the candidate is expected to gain a solid understanding of the healthcare application. In particular, the candidate is expected to learn the web applications and be able to explain the features and information available on the screens. The candidate should also have good communication skills to work with clients and internal resources.
- 1+ years of experience working with Oracle or other databases in an application development environment
- Should have working knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to learn business applications and concepts
- Good written and verbal communications skill
- Team-player and ability to work independently
- Technical experience as a programmer-analyst
- Knowledge of Web design is a plus
- Knowledge of EDI is a plus
- Knowledge of the Healthcare industry is a plus
- Knowledge of Medicare risk adjustment is a plus
A Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical field is desired. The equivalent combination of education and data analyst experience will also be considered.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.