Aquilent is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to work in a dynamic environment on a high profile acquisition and procurement federal government project.
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented individual who is interested to work with data, to extract information from various customer data warehouses or other data platforms and present the data to the internal/external customer via app, dashboard and/or report solutions. This is a challenging and dynamic opportunity for someone who can work with stakeholders to understand their data reporting needs and turn those needs into polished reports.
- Work closely with the internal/external customers to support management and business with insightful and analysis and data reports
- Organize, create and analyze data sets
- Work closely and effectively within a small to medium-sized multi-disciplined team
- Build effective relationships with clients to develop joint vision for the project
- Interface with client to gather requirements and understand and develop detailed reports
- Facilitate meetings with client and internal teams
- Proficiency in Business Intelligence Tools (nice to have – Cognos 10.x Development Tools)
- Demonstrated experience with SQL/Oracle database design, implementation, and performance
- Enjoys data, performing data studies and working with new data sources
- Experience with data visualization, reporting methods and tools
- Knowledge and some experience in government contracting and procurement
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Interest and experience with Data, Analytics and Presentation
- Top Secret Security Clearance (Required)
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.