NYIT (New York Institute of Technology) is a private, degree-granting, not-for-profit global university, committed to educating the next generation of leaders, inspiring innovation, and advancing applications-oriented research and entrepreneurship. With two campuses in New York (Manhattan and Old Westbury, Long Island), as well as campuses in Nanjing and Beijing, China; Vancouver, Canada; and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, NYIT provides a technology-infused education to 12,000 students from all 50 states and 125 countries. More than 100,000 NYIT alumni are part of an engaged network of physicians, architects, scientists, engineers, business leaders, digital artists, health care professionals, and more. By learning how to analyze and question assumptions, NYIT graduates are culturally aware, profession ready, and prepared to solve today’s—and tomorrow’s—greatest challenges.
Reporting to the Director of Alumni Relations and working closely with the Office of Development the candidate in this newly created position of Senior Data Analyst will lead and manage initiatives and projects in the areas of data migration/integration, data management, and data integrity. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee and manage the Raiser's Edge database to ensure consistent and accurate collection, reporting, maintenance, analysis, and security of alumni data
- Data analysis of and reporting on alumni/supporters potential for giving, level of engagement, donor behavior, and biographical/employment information
- Support the planning, orchestration, and registration of alumni events/programs hosted by the Offices of Alumni Relations and Development.
- Analyze past registration/engagement/giving behavior and identify targeted groups of alumni for outreach communications.
- Prepare online registration/giving/biographical and employment data collection pages within the content management system and provide weekly reports on activity prior to an event as well as summary post event reports.
- Research and data mining from LinkedIn, social media, and other sources to update Raiser's Edge records on alumni and supporters and to identify alumni who may be highlighted in NYIT Magazine, the website or other publications.
- Bachelor's degree required; At least three (3) years of experience using a customer relationship management database system (Raiser's Edge preferred)
- Knowledge of Alumni data best practices, financial analysis, statistics, computer science, data mining, database management and analysis, content management systems and relationship building,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Raisers Edge or other database management tools, content management systems (iModules), SQL and ETL processes
- Confidentiality and discretion are necessary to ensure the security of data and information
- Strong relationship building skills; ability to work as a team member
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To apply , please e-mail cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference ‘RA 2574 in the subject line to be considered for this position.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.