Join the team that powers the global real estate economy – CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.5 billion dollar company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must—and engage, include and collaborate at every turn. We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
The Sr. Data Analyst develops and maintains credibility and effective working relations with both customer management and IT personnel in a way that demonstrates an understanding of business problems, as well as IT strategies, issues, and priorities. Engages with business units to evolve data into meaningful business intelligence goals. Performs data standardization to drive meaningful business reports. Develops appropriate methodologies for collecting, analyzing, and presenting data. Applies knowledge to evaluate, analyze, and interpret data.
Posting Job Description
- Maintains and optimizes application configuration data to support corporate and client policies and requirements.
- Gathers, compiles, analyzes and documents information on business intelligence reporting needs. Communicates requirements to project team members verbally and in the form of written requirements.
- Develop useful and insightful information from a variety of data sources and data models.
- Delivers data products in report/ presentation format, which meets customer specifications and timelines.
- Participates in ongoing decisions regarding study design, data collection, data analysis, and methodology.
- Analyzes data with basic statistical methods, interprets results, and provides written summaries of data analyses
- Extract data from various data feeds, cleanse extracted data to make it suitable for use with existing group projects, integrate extracted data with other internal & external data feeds
- Produce reports from various data sources (external and internal) to provide a business with actionable information or business intelligence.
- Collaborates with the users in an organization to determine their reporting needs.
- Designs or creates queries to extract the desired data and runs the report. Formats the data and validates the results. Resolve problems with reporting and is responsible for maintenance of reporting systems.
- Establish and develop report distribution and utilization
- Identify the appropriate sources of information and the business rules required to transform source data to meet business intelligence needs.
Posting Job Requirements
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or relevant discipline
- 8+ years of related experience
- Strong data analysis skills. Strong experience with reporting analysis and systems analysis.
- Experience in data warehousing.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in requirements gathering and development.
- Understanding of Data warehouse architecture and design
- Strong understanding of data quality assurance processes and procedures
- Meeting facilitation skills and ability to present ideas and information in group settings
- Significant experience with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server reporting service(SSRS).
- Excellent SQL skills.
- XML interface analysis and interface field mapping skills.
- Ability to understand DTD/Schema structures and create XML samples.
- Relational database design and development (SQL server/Oracle)
- Business analysis experience involving domain knowledge in mortgage origination, secondary market or loan servicing
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.