Req ID: 157971
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
This position is to support the Ericsson Customer Unit Industry and Society in Region North America to growth its business by defining strong consultative approach and leading key customer executive engagements. The ideal candidate brings proven experience in Utilities & Energy and/or Transport & Automotive Industries, is recognized as a thought leader who serves as a consulting partner responsible for the general management of all facets of the business, including project sales, senior client management, project leadership and managing and achieving financial operational targets.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Has managed projects and teams to guide strategic decisions impacting new businesses, technology, mergers and acquisitions, and significant investments.
- Someone who has served as a senior strategy consulting leader for the Utilities & Energy and/or Transportation & Automotive industries
- Possesses senior relationships across at least one of these industries
- Work closely with the RNAM CGIS CU Head to build a long term sales funnel on strategic opportunities
- Establish strong C-level relationship with key customers through joint strategic business development activities
- Identify and deliver Strategic Pre-Studies with customers on agreed business opportunity topics
- Drive strategic business development meetings and workshops with key CGIS customers
- Background and expertise developing strategies for players in the energy, transport and utility industries.
- Experience with core and developing technologies impacting the utilities and transportation industries, as well as Internet of things (IoT) would be a key asset
- Experience in consulting at major Utilities and/or Transport/Automotive companies on their digital transformation
- Develops and implements high-impact strategies and solutions based on financial, technology and market analyses to help increase the profitability and performance of consulting clients
- Leads, sells, and manages multiple engagements focused on the development of business and technology strategy, business cases and profitability, product development and business development
- Serves as senior advisory figure that drives thought leadership in the utilities space with the potential to help shape clients’ corporate and product strategies
- Exercises leadership via creation of customer proposals and assumes responsibility for pricing, scoping and risk mitigation
- Primary point of contact from CGIS Strategy & Consulting with clients at the appropriate levels
- Provides proactive, competent communication of CGIS, Strategy & Consulting recommendations within client organization
Core Competences :
- 6+ years’ experience in consulting, strategy or management positions in the Transport and/or Utilities industry
- 3+ years working on and leading client engagements related to financial modeling, business planning, market research, due diligence, strategic planning, process improvement, product commercialization or related fields
- Strong track record in leading consulting projects and consultative engagements with customer management
- Strong overall business acumen and deep knowledge of the telecom Industry, company's areas of business and overall business strategy
- Strong skills in reaching results through others – coaching Business Executives
- Strong skills in facilitation of work meetings.
- Demonstrated ability to think independently, strategically, and effectively
- Experience managing high volume of work and understanding of project management best practices
- Considerable financial, technological and strategic acumen to help clients unlock value and meet key objectives
- Exceptional leadership skills with demonstrated experiences, work ethic and professionalism
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Preferred Skills :
- Commercial Understanding
- Market Insight
- Presentation & Communication Skills
- Teamwork & Collaboration
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements :
- University degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration and/or equivalent experience
- MBA/MS and management consulting experience preferred
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || Texas || Plano || IT
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.