Experience in Hadoop Bigdata, great if having experience on real time streaming tools.
- Experience in Shell Scripting.
- Should have a hands on experience on Core java and Map reduce programming.
Tech. Skills: –
Hadoop : Storm, Kafka, Flume, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Accumulo, MR coding
Other Tech. : Oracle DB, Shell Scripting, Java, GridGain (In Memory Cache)
Tools : GIT, UC4, JIRA, Rally
- Responsible for delivery of assigned module/ components /phases of a project.
- Responsible for people Management, including goal setting and providing performance feedback.
- Responsible for Status reporting.
- Responsible for guiding the development team.
- Responsible for Knowledge transfer and arriving at SLAs for steady state.
- Technical problem solving skills.
- Has a good practical understanding of technology and its application.
- Good grasp of technology and tools used for development.
- Fair understanding of project management skills.
- Fair amount of domain expertise gained through working on the application or certification programs.
- Within own team or department at operational level.
- Contact with user/customer at peer / first /middle management level.
Proficiency Level *
Unix Shell Scripting
- Proficiency Legends
The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 233,000 employees as of March 31, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at
or follow us on
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.