What Advanced Analytics contributes to Cardinal Health
Advanced Analytics is responsible for applying quantitative methodologies, techniques and tools to develop best in class analytic solutions that solve complex business problems.
- Works with stakeholders to identify business opportunities, goals, or objectives
- Determines if objectives can be met using an analytical approach and develops hypothesis.
- Identifies key data requirements and acquires data
- harmonizes, rescales, and cleans data for statistical techniques
- Applies data visualization techniques to evaluate data for model specification etc.
- Builds custom quantitative models by applying advanced statistical methods such as causal and predictive modeling, forecasting, data mining, simulation, and/or optimization.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform validation and testing of models to ensure adequacy and determines need for reformulation.
- Interprets results of quantitative models, identifies trends and issues, and develops alternatives to support business objectives.
- Demonstrates ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex information to a variety of audiences and mediums.
- Partners with stakeholders and technologist to implement/automate/operationalize models into day-to-day business decision making.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possible solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Accountabilities in this role
- Lead the day-to-day production runs of all Analytical processes
- Develop knowledge & understanding with Industry Leading Analytical Tool, SAS
- Assist with strategic design and execution of custom pricing solutions
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop and refine pricing strategies
- Support Analytical capabilities of Strategic Pricing with P-MOD Foundational initiatives
- BA/BS Degree, 2 years experience
- Expertise in deployment and creation of pricing analytics solutions
- Experience in handing and solving business solutions single-handedly
- Strong multi-tasking capability and excellent team player
- SAS Knowledge preferred but not required
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.