At Globys, we develop a cloud-based B2B billing portal that allows customers to automate their payment workflows while analyzing and optimizing their utilization of a service. Our billing portal is used by many of the world’s largest telecom providers to make their billing a valuable element of the customer experience. We are now expanding into other sectors such as public cloud infrastructure, IoT, logistics, and other industries.
We are seeking an exceptional Senior Account Manager to build long term relationships with our key North American customers in the telecom industry.
As an Account Manager you will participate in all phases of a client’s lifecycle – from pre-sales, to software implementations, to continued adoption/revenue growth, with the goal of building successful client relationships within Globys’ fast-paced, dynamic company environment.
- Develop profitable, long term relationships with our high profile telecom clients
- Expand your horizons – geographically and with your leadership and sales skills
- Be a key player in the rapidly growing SaaS industry
The qualified candidate will rely on a highly customer-focused attitude, technical knowledge, and proven record of successfully managing multiple client relationships to ensure long-term client satisfaction and revenue growth. Demonstrated experience in negotiating agreements in the software industry is a must.
As a Senior Account Manager you will:
- Manage relationships with our portfolio of North American clients
- Work with clients to identify their software needs and collaborate with Solutions Architects, Project Managers and other teams to deliver successful solutions
- Work as a team to meet revenue goals while maintaining account wellness
- Negotiate agreements for new services, renewals, and increases in usage
- Travel onsite across North America up to 25% of the time
Our Ideal Account Manager will have:
- 5+ years account management experience
- Proven sales experience
- Relevant experience in the software industry
- Cross-functional team experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask, be organized, and work independently
- A proven record of successful account management
- Willingness to manage tasks across time zones and travel
- Flexible schedule
Required Education & Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or relevant work experience
- Work extremely well independently, with strong self-direction and initiative, as well as within a team structure
- Excellent analytical, mediation, and problem solving skills
Best. Office. Ever. http://www.geekwire.com/2013/launch-pads-globys-pub-secret-door
At Globys, we bring together energetic entrepreneurially-minded individuals to build amazing products that people all over the world use. As a team, we’re really excited about what we’re accomplishing. Globys is a profitable, globally admired, engineering-oriented company that is thriving in the very hot telecommunications and mobile analytics space. We’re giving our customers what they need the most – deep insight into their data and software to better tailor their services to meet their customer needs. And, we think that’s really cool! We’re passionate about creating an environment where people love what they do and who they are doing it with. A place where:
- The CEO knows your name
- The energy and enthusiasm of the team will get you fired up, every day
- Customers (and our customers' customers) are always top-of-mind
- Elegance in software design and implementation do not take a backseat to shipping under time pressure. Where your craft is just that – your craft
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.