Schrödinger, a technology leader specializing in software solutions for life science research and development, is seeking a software engineer with a strong scientific background in Computational Chemistry or Computational Physics. The ideal candidate is a software engineer with extensive experience developing software in the field of molecular dynamics simulation and free energy calculation. The candidate should also be familiar with and eager to adopt good software engineering practices. Schrödinger has a strong commitment to engineering as well as science and uses continuous integration, extensive testing, and code review as part of our daily practices.
- Graduate level experience in computational chemistry, chemical physics, or related fields
- Capable of writing clear, highly organized, and maintainable code
- Familiarity with common software development tools
- Familiarity with statistical mechanics and thermodynamics
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Unix/Linux, C/C++, and Python experience
- Experience with free energy calculations
- Experience in CUDA GPU programing
- Experience with big data analytics
Schrödinger is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.