Tealium is currently seeking an experienced Sales Solutions Consultant to support pre-sales product presentations and strategic customer engagements for its corporate sales team.
Tealium is the leader in real-time unified marketing solutions, helping brands seamlessly integrate their siloed applications and data, and drive more profitable customer interactions across all touch points.
Tealium delivers a foundational, open platform for enterprise tag management, real-time visitor segmentation, and data enrichment, which is being used by hundreds of brands, representing thousands of web and mobile properties.
- Provide product/service advice and technical guidance to sales representatives, partners, and prospects
- Create and deliver customized product demonstrations for prospects, customers, and partners on-site and remote
- Participate in the completion of RFPs and/or RFIs
- Development of formal sales plans and proposals for opportunities
- Contribute field knowledge and feedback to direct future product requirements/enhancements
- 2-5+ years experience as a sales engineer or implementation engineer working with enterprise SaaS product(s)
- Presentation skills and experience that demonstrate technical proficiency, digital marketing knowledge, business, and communication skills
- Ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
Ideal skillset will include the following:
- Digital Marketing Vendor Installation, Management and Troubleshooting
- Web Analytics Experience
- Web Technologies – AJAX, jQuery, HTML
- Mobile and Mobile/platform apps – iOS, Android, Blackberry and emerging web technologies
- Web Development Tools
- Data Management – DMPs, Attribution, Segmentation
- BA/BS degree or equivalent related work experience
Tealium powers the new era of real-time customer engagement and marketing, enabling global businesses to unlock their customer data and create more meaningful, relevant customer experiences. The company’s industry-leading customer data platform, comprised of an enterprise tag management solution, omnichannel customer segmentation and action engine, and suite of rich data services, creates a vendor-neutral data foundation that spans web, mobile, offline and IoT. More than 700 organizations worldwide trust Tealium to eliminate data silos and build a unified, actionable customer profile.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.