Supermicro’s sales team is looking for a dynamic Sales Manager responsible for successfully expanding Supermicro’s customer base in server market space. The Sales Manager also maintains the quality, efficiency, and integrity of Supermicro’s sales process through various means of marketing activities and working with cross functional teams – including Engineering, Finance, Logistics, and Programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
Includes the following essential duties and responsibilities (other duties may also be assigned):
- Qualifications :
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in general management or sales.
- Bachelor Degree in a technical field.
- Prior experience engaging embedded accounts, medical embedded accounts is desired
- Demonstrated ability in the following areas: pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling, call structure and control, time and territory management
- Process driven and able to understand and implement complex business processes
- Self-motivated, results and revenue driven
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail
- Solid interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Prior experience working with and leading cross-functional teams
- Ability to travel, as needed
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Bilingual English/Mandarin a plus
About Supermicro :
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI) is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/ Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our unprecedented global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer a large number of new positions to the technology community. We seek talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and business leaders to join us.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.