As a member of Intel's BCP RF System and Integration team developing multi-comm SoC solutions for the mobile, portable, wearable and IoT wireless markets, you will work on RF system definition and design, performance analysis, Integration, and verification of Bluetooth (BT) radio transceivers and baseband. You will work closely with Multi-Comm SoC, RF and VLSI silicon design teams, firmware development teams, & system validation test teams to develop robust solutions meeting or exceeding the market requirements for both OEM and end-user customers. You must be a critical thinker, have strong self-direction, and be able to communicate clearly.
Typical job tasks include:
– Collaborating with Sr. Architects on Radio design and radio control algorithm development, performance simulation for digital wireless communication systems.
- Defining co-existence test requirements for multi-comm systems and overseeing compliance verification and issue resolution
- Specifying wireless system calibration requirements and calibration process
- Lab bring-up of wireless hardware, HW/FW integration and performance evaluation, and wireless subsystem debugging.
- Generate and own documentation detailing system and HW specifications and requirements
Bachelors with 5 years’ experience or Master's Degree with 3 years of experience in EE or CS.
– Good Mathematical and Analytical Skills.
– Thorough understanding of CMOS RF Imperfections and Performance Tuning.
– Knowledge and experience in Bluetooth Receiver and Transmitter Design.
Inside this Business Group
Intel is one of the largest suppliers of chips for the communications market. The Intel Communications group is focused on designing and building communications technologies such as Ethernet connectivity products, optical components, communications processing solutions and broadband products.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.