The finance team is responsible for establishing our financial infrastructure and strategy. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to help Dropbox scale its global brand and continue on a best-in-class trajectory.
As a member of the Revenue FP&A team, you will lead our analytics agenda and oversee the technical infrastructure critical for reporting sales results to senior leadership. Your projects will unlock new insights into our paid customer base and inform business decisions at the highest levels. You’ll partner closely with leaders in the CFO, Sales and Product organizations. You’ll automate core processes, like revenue forecasting, enabling financial analysts to focus on priority business issues.
- Design, develop and maintain Revenue FP&A’s source-of-truth data pipelines, useful roll-up tables and reporting interfaces/dashboards
- Lead the technical definition of key SaaS business metrics across Dropbox Pro and Dropbox Business (e.g., ARR, ASP)
- Automate revenue forecasting and reporting workflows
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement
- Partner with broader Finance organization on strategic projects and initiatives
- Act as the primary technical resource for financial analysts and cross-functional team members to assist in their reporting needs
- Validate source data against output and troubleshoot issues
- Advocate efficient data reporting methodologies using leading best practices
- Provide end-user training on applications and reporting tools
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation
- 5+ years experience in a business intelligence & analytics role. Experience in a high-growth tech environment preferred
- Proven excellence in data modeling, Hadoop, Hive, and SQL using large data sets
- Hands-on experience building dashboards in Tableau or related tools
- Proficiency in programming/scripting and knowledge of statistical packages like R
- General functional knowledge of different financial processes (i.e. O2C)
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Must be a self-starter and proactively drive projects
- Strong analytical, organizational and communications skills
- Ability to work directly with senior business leaders
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics, Finance or related discipline. Graduate degree preferred
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.