Who We Are:
ShopperTrak is on a mission: we are revolutionizing the brick and mortar retail world with innovative products that fuel their success. Our path forward includes active exploration of IoT, Computer Vision, Machine (Deep) Learning and other technologies. We believe this is a thrilling journey and providing clarity on our future and empowering people to do their best work is the key to our success. We are inspired by people who are passionate, curious and want to push the envelope on innovation. Around here, our motto is “build great stuff” that helps solve problems for our customers and great things will follow.
Who You Are:
You are someone who takes pride in your work, seeks order in chaos, and wants the opportunity to work with your like-minded individuals. You are a leader, not a follower, with an innovative spirit who wants to collaborate with a team of brilliant minds in our quest to build brilliant products.
High Level Overview:
• Consultants work under the direction of the Senior Directory of Advisory Services and the VP of Professional Services in developing retail customer traffic based analytic services and solutions for ShopperTrak’s clients.
• Consultants have significant interaction with the client team and may be called on to manage significant work streams and/or deliverables for a client engagement.
• Strong candidates will be detail-oriented, possess solid project management and analytic skills, exceptional writing abilities, an enthusiastic attitude, passion for retail, and enjoy a team-based culture.
Support Client Engagements (75%)
• Provide strategic consultation and support to ShopperTrak and its clients in the formulation and implementation of retail customer traffic based strategies
• Advise clients in the setting and delivery of targets for customer engagement based performance, revenue enhancement initiatives, and workforce optimization opportunities.
• Conducting analyses, developing recommendations, presenting analyses and recommendations, training and coaching client executives and managers
• Typical activities may include developing project plans and timelines, using ShopperTrak tools to conduct analyses, writing performance opportunity reports, developing meaningful client dashboards or assisting with client meeting facilitation and presentation.
• Traveling and working on-site with clients as required
Support ShopperTrak Internal Development Activities (25%)
– depending on background and experience could include:
• Identify and stay abreast of current drivers and trends, including national retail developments, customer engagement standards and best practices
• Participate in assessments of internal product development related to client engagement
• Contribute articles/posts to the ShopperTrak social media platforms
• Bachelor’s degree in Retail, Business or Finance or equivalent experience. MBA is a plus.
• 5 + years working directly in retail or equivalent experience.
• Advanced Excel skills required.
• Experience creating data dashboards a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Strong multi-tasking skills along with ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; experience facilitating a plus.
• Superior process-management skills.
• Superior problem solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent organizational and collaborative skills and ability to take initiative and solve problems.
IS&S – Tyco Retail Solutions
Oct 19, 2016, 8:33:04 AM
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.