Deep Learning Technology Center (DLTC) at Microsoft Research (MSR) is a research group dedicated to building advanced deep learning technologies for AI towards artificial general intelligence (AGI) and next generation AI products. We develop state-of-the-art algorithms and models in deep learning, reinforcement learning for knowledge management and distillation, big data analytics, internet/enterprise information processing, natural language, vision, speech, and multimodal processing.
This is unique position where you would be a part of building a new enterprise business from ground-up. You will be working with some of the most renowned people in the world in the areas of Machine learning and business transformation. The team is working with various groups across the company from SMSG to Dynamics to ASG. You will work with the most cutting edge technologies like the bots, deep learning and big data.
We are looking for a Research Software Development Engineer who has solid coding skill and reasonable machine learning background, and is passionate about developing new AI products. As a RSDE, you will work closely with other researchers and developers in DLTC to prototype AI systems, incorporate machine learning technologies into MS flagship products, and most excitingly develop new AI products.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Develop high quality, AI products that will dramatically boost the productivity of sales and marketing professionals.
• Work directly with our internal/external customers to develop and deploy AI based systems
• Work closely with researchers to incorporate new research results into AI products
• 2+ years Academic or Industry experience of C++ and/or C# software engineering
• Basic knowledge on machine learning
• Self-driven and able to work effectively with research/development team to develop solutions for a broad range of problems.
• BS degree in Computer Science or similar degree
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.