Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Your contribution to something big
- Perform fundamental and applied machine learning research in large-scale distributed analysis, time-series, and streaming data analysis, feature discovery targeted at domains relevant to Bosch
- Implement automated, efficient model selection and re-usable feature extraction methods with a focus on internal and industry standards
- Contribute Data Science innovations to Robert Bosch's IP portfolio
- Collaborate with academic partners and a diverse technical staff, and other departments; publish research findings in reputed academic conferences and journals
- Define requirements and challenges and develop working solutions
What distinguishes you
- PhD in Computer Science or related field with at least 1 year of post PhD work experience
- Demonstrated experience in the field of statistics, machine learning, or data mining on large data sets with supporting research record and publications at top-venues
- Experience in at least one of the following areas: streaming data analysis, optimization, multi-class classification, anomaly detection, semi-supervised, deep learning, reinforcement, or active learning
- Very strong programming experience with two or more of the following languages: Java, Scala, C++ (STL), Python, R. Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases is required
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.