Research Scientist (Machine Learning)
Do you visualize your future at NVIDIA? WE DO!
We are now looking for a Research Scientist (Machine Learning)
NVIDIA is searching for a world-class researcher in machine learning to join our research team. We are interested in deep learning, reinforcement learning, semi-supervised and unsupervised learning, but are also considering other areas of machine learning. You would work within a new research team in machine learning and collaborate with existing teams that cover computer vision, image processing, hardware architecture, and more. Your contributions have the opportunity to make a real impact on our products.
What you'll be doing:
- Design and implement machine learning techniques.
- Publish original research.
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Speak at conferences and events.
- Transfer technology to product groups.
- Collaborate with external researchers.
What we need to see:
- Must hold a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, or a related field.
- Excellent knowledge of theory and practice of machine learning.
- Excellent programming skills in some rapid prototyping environment such as MATLAB or Python; C++ and parallel programming (e.g., CUDA) is a plus.
- Knowledge of common machine learning frameworks.
- Track record of research excellence.
- Very good publication record.
- Knowledge of application areas, such as computer vision or natural language processing, is a plus.
- Excellent communications skills.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.