Research Scientist – Computer Vision / Machine Learning
Do you visualize your future at NVIDIA? WE DO!
We are now looking for a Research Scientist for Computer Vision / Machine Learning
NVIDIA is seeking world class hardware and architecture researchers to contribute to the development of future high-performance and mobile computing systems, with an emphasis on architectures for computer vision and machine learning algorithms. Ideal candidates will have a strong track record of research excellence; systems-building experience; a broad perspective across the field of computer architecture; and depth in data parallel architectures and computer vision or machine learning. NVIDIA has pioneered programmable GPUs and the CUDA language, and is a world leader in high performance and mobile computing technology, with aggressive plans for future processors. This position offers the opportunity to have real impact in a fast-moving, technology-focused company.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop innovative architectures to address the emerging demands of computer vision and machine learning algorithms.
- Understand and analyze the interplay between hardware, software, and media processing algorithms.
- Collaborate across the company, working with software, research, engineering, and product teams.
- Publish original research and speak at conferences and events.
What we need to see:
- Strong background in computer architecture, VLSI, parallel processing, and/or high performance computing.
- Expertise in computer vision or machine learning algorithms.
- Experience with experimental computer architecture development and evaluation.
- Experience with C, C++, and scripting languages.
- Ph.D. in CE/CS/EE plus track record of research excellence.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.