About the Company
TeraRecon is the largest independent, vendor neutral medical image viewing solution provider with a focus on advanced image processing innovation. TeraRecon iNtuition and iNteract+ solutions advance the accessibility, performance, clinical functionality and medical imaging workflow throughout many areas of the healthcare ecosystem. We provide world class advanced visualization 3D post-processing tools, as well as a spectrum of enterprise medical image viewing, diagnostic interpretation, image sharing, interoperability and collaboration solutions. TeraRecon is a privately-held company with its world headquarters in Foster City, California, and major offices in Tokyo, Japan; Frankfurt, Germany; and Acton, MA.
About the Position
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly energetic research engineer to our Machine Learning R&D team. This position requires independent yet team worker who by nature hacker at heart and with highly analytical skill to solve tough problems in radiology and beyond. Candidates must have proven records and be highly confident in their ability to solve complex problems. Only apply if you have what it takes for challenges.
Research, experiment, build prototypes that will lead to product using new technologies such as machine learning applicable to the proposed solutions.
Develop new algorithms and methods for finding hidden relations and trends from large data.
Design experiments to answer targeted questions.
Conduct exploratory data analysis in high dimensions.
Develop NLP or other text analytic components
- MS in computer science, math or other physical sciences.
- Demonstrated strong logical thinking
- Strong interest in machine learning/ deep learning
- Strong coder in C++/C# and Python
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with excellent communication skills
- Expert in machine learning/ deep learning with Caffe, TensorFlow and other libraries
- Working knowledges in RBM, NLP, RNN, DL
- Knowledge with a focus on machine learning, computer vision/ image analysis, mathematics and/or statistics
- Broad work experience with large data sets
- Strong experimental design and analysis skills.
- Strong interest in medical imaging and healthcare industry
- MS/PhD degree or Candidate in STEM related field or equivalent experiences
Salary: Depending on qualifications and experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, Section 125, and 401K
TeraRecon is an equal opportunity employer and a Federal subcontractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information, please refer to the “ EEO is the Law ” poster.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.