Marquette Associates Inc
The role of the Research Data Analyst is to assist with the initiatives established by the research team, most especially asset allocation studies, projects, and papers. The duties include, but are not limited to, conducting asset allocation studies, collection and analysis of data for MAI white papers and position papers, and assembly of all research output for internal/external distribution. This position reports to the Director of Research.
· A bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, mathematics, actuarial science, or related field
· Minimum 1-3 years of relevant work experience
· Excellent quantitative skills
· Superior written and oral communication and grammatical skills
· Communications or business writing experience preferred
· Proficiency on Bloomberg,
· Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint); ability to quickly learn new software applications, including those which are proprietary
· A proven track record of high achievement
· Prior interest in financial research
· Dedication to obtaining credentials (CFA or MBA) strongly preferred
· Strong research and problem-solving skills with a collaborative attitude.
· Running asset allocation studies, including necessary communications with consultant, actuary, and other third parties
· Creating weekly market updates for firm use, including augmentation of data metrics for asset classes
· Developing Charts of the Week (not every week but at least once a month)
· Formatting and assembly of all research output, including but not limited to Market Environment, white papers/position papers, newsletters, Charts of the Week, and other communications
· Collecting and analyzing data from the appropriate resources to construct original firm research
· Constructing client education material (PowerPoint slides) based on white papers/position papers
· Assembling slide shows for use at conferences
· Serving as a resource for research team
· Presenting research at internal meetings
· Attending weekly Investment Committee and Investment Manager Committee meetings
Marquette Associates offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental and vision coverage; flexible spending plans for health care and dependent care; generous time off benefits; 401(k) plan and more. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.