- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Healthcare Informatics, Bioinformatics, Mathematics/Statistics, or a related field
- 5 years of progressive experience in a similar position.
- Thorough understanding of data management, data organization, and database design.
- Ability to use analytic software, report generating software, and analyzing/handling large data residing in large relationship databases.
- A solid grasp of high-level data and analytical tools is required (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server, PL/SQL, Crystal Reports, PowerPivot, Tableau, etc.).
- Expertise with MS Office required (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Access, and Word).
The Quality Data Analytics Specialist is an analytics and information technology professional responsible for managing and developing data systems and data analytic solutions for the Quality Management Analytic Team. D
evelop, execute, manage, and refine the information systems to create a variety of reports for the key business areas and then guide the examination and interpretation of those reports. Special attention is required for aesthetics and visualization of data, keeping the end-user and purpose of data messaging a priority.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.