Have you ever wanted to be at the forefront of development, working on products that are enabling new connections, new business models and new ways of working and communicating?
Our employees work on cutting edge projects for Internet of Things (IoT), connecting and enabling embedded systems into our everyday lives. As a key member of the mobile and embedded device community, Bsquare helps to develop solutions for all leading platforms
and for a wide range of industries. DataV is a product of Bsquare and an Internet of Things solution, which enables enterprises to maximize business performance through the use of data from smart, connected devices.
Bsquare applies experience and expertise on leading platforms to create new connections with customers, new business models and new ways of working and communicating. Bsquare partners across ecosystems, forging a unique combination of world-class professional
services with essential hardware, software and licensing resources to enable smart-connected devices that are reliable and valuable to end-users, and successful for our customers.
Bsquare is seeking a highly qualified, motivated and experienced Quality Assurance Architect to lead an established team testing the newest versions of one of the industry's hottest soft drink dispensers. You will set direction for the team, manage tasks
and schedules, and work hand in hand with the QA team, developers, management and the customer to ensure the quality of the final product.
* Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, or a related technical discipline such as Electrical Engineering
* 10+ years QA experience
* At least 4 years of team leadership positions
* Experience working in a Scrum/Agile or hybrid environment
* 5 or more years coding in C/C++ and scripting languages such as Python
* Demonstrated leadership with QA Processes and concepts
* Able to review requirements, and provide estimates
* Can write, review and execute manual User Interface (UI), functionality, and end-to-end tests
* Demonstrated ability to create, implement and maintain automated tests
* Able to create and review useful defects
* Detail-oriented, self-motivated, organized
* Strong communications skills with colleagues, management and customer
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.