We all share one big ambition. What’s yours?
Everyone who works at UCB holds the same ambition – to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases. Of course we have other associated ambitions too – including a desire to support each other in attaining all of our own personal and professional goals. That’s why we ensure every UCB colleague has the tools and environment to engage effectively in the work we do. Wherever in the world we’re based, and whatever role we play, we believe each of us can have an impact across our organization.
To help us meet our ambitions and provide the best solutions to patients, UCB is currently seeking a talented individual as Publication and Data Dissemination Lead based at our US Headquarters in suburban Atlanta, Georgia .
The Publication and Data Dissemination Lead is accountable for planning and driving the publication planning activities for U.S. marketed and pipeline products. He/or she will work hand in hand with the Medical Director(s), Commercial, Global Publication Manger, and members of the Strategic Publication Team in the development of the publication strategy and lead the execution of that strategy through the direct management of all publication activities in the US. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversees the coordination and planning of US Neurology Publication activities throughout product life cycles.
- Oversees the planning, review processes and tracking of publications using standardized publication planning software.
- In close collaboration with Medical Affairs and Global Publication Manager actively contributes to, development, management and oversight of US Publication strategy, implementation of said strategy and appropriate prioritization of publishing activities through appropriate congress selection, journal selection, and messaging.
- In close collaboration with Medical Affairs manage focused analysis of existing data in order to identify needs and requirements for future publications.
- Oversees the management of complex publication projects from initiation to approval to print/online to ensure that the publication plan is fulfilled in a timely and cost-effective fashion.
- Keeps up-to-date with publications in relevant fields (including shareholder, disease state, and competitor publications) and assess the effect on current strategy.
- Oversee the creation, implementation, and monitoring of publication goals and objectives and communicating to key stakeholders.
- Master’s degree required, Doctorate preferred, in the Life Sciences.
- Sound knowledge of biomedical sciences and therapeutic principals with biologics
- 2 years’ experience in publication planning or development or equivalent in the pharmaceutical industry preferred. In lieu of direct publications experience, residency with related industry experience will be considered.
- Working knowledge of regulatory procedures and government practices pertaining to publication activities obtained through industry experience.
- Professional demeanor, team oriented, self-motivated, and ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and execute multiple tasks within assigned objectives.
- Demonstrated writing ability, and the ability to understand, analyze, and summarize medical literature.
- Experience with standardized publication planning software helpful.
- Ability to travel up to 25% including internationally.
UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company. We focus on discovering and developing innovative medicines and lateral solutions that can transform the everyday lives of people with severe diseases of the immune system – or the central nervous system.
With more than 8500 people in approximately 40 countries, UCB offers an exciting working environment where initiative can flourish and those with a ‘can-do’ attitude can thrive. Scientific excellence, innovation, co-creation, lateral thinking, reinventing the way we do things…these are some of the key competencies we are constantly developing, and looking for, at UCB.
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.