Come join a global leader in IoT wireless technology engineering and testing! Due to our continued success in smart home, connected vehicles, smart city, mobile devices, telematics and smart services we’re experiencing explosive growth in the US and internationally and we’re adding to our award-winning team. We have an immediate need for a bilingual Project Manager in our Orange County, California location.
Title: Project Manager
Job Sector: test engineering for wireless communication
Korea Customers & Partners Team
In this role you will have responsibility for establishing, maintaining, and supporting customer relationships and forecasting projects and sales activities. Our internal tools will help you manage the technical, as well as all commercial aspects of the assigned projects. You will keep updated with industry and technology trends and requirements and maintain a highly active involvement in industry associations. You will also analyze project requirements. Other responsibilities include:
- Project Data Collection
- Managing testing from FCC/EN with various labs in parallel
- Sending and tracking samples worldwide and managing the complete commercial side of project
- Negotiating prices with partners – cost control
- Working with accounting
- Consulting with customers
- Bilingual: English and Korean
- Project Management and/or design or test experience in the wireless telecommunications industry. Experience may include wireless infrastructure vendors, chipset vendors, manufacturers and wireless network operators.
- Technical and detail oriented and enjoys working in a dynamic environment with evolving technologies and standards.
- Bachelor Degree in Business – PMP Certification OR Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar Project Management experience
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.