PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way companies create, operate, and service products. With PTC technology, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation.
Sales Enablement Program Manager- Renewal Sales
The Sales Enablement organization is responsible for delivering consistent development, training, and communications to the Renewal Sales organization.
The Sales Enablement Program Manager position is responsible for designing, developing, implementing and evaluating engaging and effective curriculum, instructional programs and instructional materials for designated Sales audiences, on a global, scalable basis in support of PTC’s Renewal Sales group. The Sales Enablement Program Manager also collaborates with other team members to develop instructional and assessment strategies and differentiated curriculum. This position will also assist in identifying curricular needs and development of long-range plans for instruction improvement, designing and implementing strategies that increase student achievement.
This is an individual contributor role with mentoring responsibility. This person works on, and leads multiple projects and provides solutions to complex problems.
Product Launch and Update Acquisition
(Approximately 75% of the role will focus on this):
- Cross-functional/cross-regional identification of Sales Enablement product support requirements; development of detailed training plan for worldwide direct sales, channel sales and technical sales.
- Determine training audience, priority, focus; drive final requirements
- Determine resource requirements for all development functions, including required skill level, timeframe, existing knowledge, ramp-up time, etc.
- Establish alliances with and leverage Segment groups and corporate ecosystem for necessary development and delivery resources; maintain relationships
- Master content from subject matter experts (SMEs) and defined sources to organize it in a way that reflects an understanding of the product/program to be supported
- Development of identified training materials (courseware, webcasts, demos, etc.), utilizing appropriate source subject matter experts
- Clear communication with Infrastructure group on required output when needed
- Regular communication with Regional Programs and Global Programs groups regarding regional development needs
- Communication of completed materials to Regional Programs teams for regional use/delivery
- Manage development program in various systems (i.e. PTC PDS, Velocity, etc.)
- Deliver training where appropriate
Sales & Distribution Training
(Approximately 15% of the role will focus on this):
- Support Global Programs and Regional Programs teams where needed
- Build and/or leverage “Delivery Assets” to deliver skills/competency improvement
- Ensure all applicable field roles are included in the delivery of programs
- Identify metrics to be measured and follow improvement trends over time
- Define additional resources from Sales Enablement and regional network necessary for effective program delivery
- Define appropriate activities to be performed by the learner to adopt training practices and impact metrics being measured (next steps and action items)
- Work with management to assure measurements and follow-up activities are being followed and training is being adopted
- Ensure all newly-created program assets are collected and appropriately archived (using established “train the trainer” delivery outline templates) in the Delivery Assets area
Sales Event Support
(Approximately 10% of the role will focus on this):
- Planning and support for internal and external Sales Kick-Off events
- Regular webcast events for Renewal Sales/Technical Sales/Channel Sales
- Technical Workshops/ILTs (where appropriate)
- Conduct live training sessions when appropriate to take advantage of group meetings
- Master’s degree
• Bachelor’s degree
High School Diploma
Why Join Us?
PTC is a great place to work. Our culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about our customers, communities, and employees. We have built an action oriented culture of integrity and trust, creating a sense of team spirit at both the departmental and company-wide level. At PTC, we have great employees and know that they are critical to the company’s success.
The Core Values we live by to achieve our success are:
- Customer Success
- Innovation & Empowerment
- Integrity & Professionalism
- Social Responsibility through Shared Value
We are looking to add strong candidates that uphold the PTC Core Values and are eager to grow and develop their careers with us. If you share these values and enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands on, and results oriented, then PTC is the place for you.
PTC benefits are among the most competitive in the industry. While your salary is the major component of your compensation, you also receive a competitive benefits package including:
- Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Healthcare & Dental insurance
- 20 days of accrued PTO (paid time off)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Referral Program
- Extensive management and employee training development
- Onsite fitness center and cafeteria (Needham Headquarters)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.