Tealium is seeking an experienced Solutions Engineer to join our Product Support Team. This team engages directly with our customers on a daily basis to provide technical solutions and support for Tealium’s suite of products. As a member of this team you will use your technical expertise to configure vendor tags within Tealium’s iQ tag management system, resolve customer inquiries via phone and email, identify bugs that are affecting customers, and write documentation to share knowledge with the Tealium community.
- Be a Problem Solver: Effectively analyze complex issues, identify possible solutions, and present recommendations to client
- Be an Expert: Become a recognized subject matter expert on Tealium's tag management system Tealium iQ, mobile libraries, and customer data platform
- Be Empathetic: Communicate professionally with a wide range of technical and non-technical customers to empower them within our product
- Be Curious: Have an open mind, listen intently, ask questions relentlessly, and have fun learning
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Passionate about troubleshooting with a great attention to detail
- Familiarity with tools such as Chrome Debugger, Charles Proxy, and Firebug or mobile tools such as XCode and Android Debugger ADB
- Preferred experience with digital marketing and web analytics products such as Adobe Analytics (SiteCatalyst), WebTrends, Google Analytics, IBM Analytics (Coremetrics)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a clear and articulate speaker
- Preferred university degree/college diploma in Computer Science or related field
Tealium powers the new era of real-time customer engagement and marketing, enabling global businesses to unlock their customer data and create more meaningful, relevant customer experiences. The company’s industry-leading customer data platform, comprised of an enterprise tag management solution, omnichannel customer segmentation and action engine, and suite of rich data services, creates a vendor-neutral data foundation that spans web, mobile, offline and IoT. More than 600 organizations worldwide trust Tealium to eliminate data silos and build a unified, actionable customer profile.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.