Eaton’s Lighting Solutions Division business is seeking a Product Marketing Manager-Connected Home Software/Services. This position will be based at our Peachtree City, GA location.
This position will be responsible for driving the lighting connected home software, services and backend strategy, roadmap, and new product development. The role will also be responsible for delivering a cohesive roadmap across connected products working closely with the product marketing managers for Eaton’s residential lighting products.
- Maintains and continually develops a comprehensive understanding of the connected home and connected lighting landscape through qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Defines and develops Eaton’s differentiated position based on the connected home landscape and lighting landscape.
- Develops and maintains software, services and backend product plan and technology roadmap for residential product lines and coordinates product planning inputs for strategic and business to achieve profitable growth, revenue goals and customer service targets.
- Works across the product marketing teams, coordinating with product manager to define the backend platform requirements to meet the needs of the product and service offerings, enabling a common approach to connectivity and commercializing innovative new lighting solutions.
- Engages key influencers to gain voice of the customer (consumers, contractors, distributors, agents and ecosystem partners) for future lighting new product roadmaps and applications, segment analysis and new segment creation, while developing commercial strategies and marketing programs.
- Develops training materials for Eaton's connected home software and services for new and existing customers, distributors, etc., relating to connected home / lighting product platform software/services applications and attributes.
- In conjunction with product marketing managers, responsible for introducing, on schedule and on budget, competitive products that meet or exceed market expectations; includes making promotion and channel recommendations.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 8 years of business experience
- Minimum of 4 years of marketing management experience in software and connected products or IOT space
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Well-developed communication, organizational, motivational and interpersonal skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering, or Computer Science from an accredited institution
- 8 years of product marketing management experience
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.