At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Product Marketing Manager oversees positioning and the go-to-market strategy for Ping Identity’s identity and access management solutions. They are responsible for developing messaging based on a deep understanding of industry trends and the needs of solutions for employees. To profitably grow market share, they also successfully execute integrated awareness programs, marketing campaigns and sales enablement. This individual is jointly responsibility for achievement of revenue objectives for workforce solutions. He/she will report directly to the VP of Product Marketing.
- Develop a deep understanding of issues and trends in customer, workforce, and IoT identity and access management solutions.
- Partner with sales teams to define, develop and deliver solution-specific sales and marketing content, including sales enablement training for the salesforce.
- Foster a robust understanding of target audiences, buyer personas, and market segments through primary and secondary research.
- Create and drive the solution vision to encompass business, product and partner strategies to profitably grow the solution.
- Be an evangelist and Ping spokesperson for the solution during high-level sales calls, as a key contact for press and analysts, and while speaking at conferences and trade shows with a polished executive presence.
- Develop, own, and run cross-functional integrated marketing programs to meet the revenue goals for specific identity solutions. Integrated marketing program areas of focus include:
- Measure and refine effectiveness of integrated marketing program. Report on progress to leadership and key stakeholders
- Provides strong organizational leadership to a virtual solution team (both internal employees and contractors)
- Collaborate with the product management team to define market requirements
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum of five years of product marketing and/or product management
- Strong understanding of information technology and security. Experience with identity and access management solutions preferred.
- Expert knowledge of product marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools
- In-depth experience working with demand generation programs and outbound marketing
- Self-starter with an ability to lead and follow-through projects
- Outstanding time management skills and strong business acumen required
- Self-directed personality with an ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks required
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills required
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment required
- Strong technical aptitude, analytical skills and an attention to detail required
- Team player with an ability to work cross functionally required
- Ability and willingness to accommodate 25% travel
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.