Title: Product Marketing Specialist
We’re looking for a passionate, driven candidate to complement our Product Marketing team. This role requires minimal experience but we expect passion for making our customers successful, technical aptitude, and ability to learn.
The Product Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the a broad spectrum of Product Marketing projects and activities including as market research, messaging, product launches, content marketing, content support for campaigns, and field enablement activities.
The Product Marketing Specialist will report to the VP, Product Marketing and work closely with his/her peers within Marketing and other teams including Product Management and Sales. The role is located in Pleasanton, CA.
- Articulate product positioning, messaging, competitive differentiators and the associated narrative for ServiceMax products.
- Act as a company evangelist at key industry, partner, client and ServiceMax events.
- Provide the enablement of internal and external parties that include ServiceMax employees and partners
- Create relevant marketing content and to ensure accurate delivery of the value proposition to clients – including thought leadership in field service, IoT (Internet of Things), customer vision, and partner strategies in compliment to ServiceMax.
- Work closely with internal sales, customer transformation, product management and field marketing teams, to ensure the suitability of content produced for marketing campaigns.
- Take ownership of go-to-market activities and liaise with customers to ensure current business trends are addressed in marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the partner and alliance teams to strengthen and expand our solution across the partner ecosystem.
Required Skills / Experience:
- 0-3 years of experience. Passion for learning, technology applications, business problem understanding, and learning.
- College degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or other relevant field.
- Ability to work independently “hand-on” and with minimal supervision.
- Creativity and passion to communicate our strategy, message and cloud solution to business and technical audiences.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Flexibility to occasionally travel.
- Multi-tasking is essential, ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments under tight deadlines.
- Ability able to work in a team-oriented environment with both local and remote colleagues.
- Strong work ethics.
- High energy
- Team player
- Good organizational skills and time management
- Strong execution
- Creative lateral thinking
- High emotional intelligence
- No politics or personal agenda
- Strong integrity
- Adaptability to change
ServiceMax is revolutionizing Field Service. There are more than five million field service technicians in the United States alone tasked with keeping our world running, yet today there is no standard technology for managing the way companies empower them to truly delight their customers in the field. ServiceMax is rethinking field service, and delivering cutting edge technology to help companies perfect service delivery, drive revenue and growth, and delight customers. The impact of ServiceMax is simple: lower costs, greater efficiency, happier customers; all while increasing revenue.
Our commitment to creating a FLAWLESS experience for our customers is driven by our commitment to our employees and our core values:
Finish strong, never give up, play to win.
Learn from our mistakes, innovate, take risks.
Always raise the bar, every quarter… no complacency.
We are our partners best partner.
Love for our customer, above all else, turn every customer into a raving fan.
Excellent people. We only hire them if we love them.
Support each other, collaborate with respect.
Soul! We will always be a great place for our employees to work and build their careers.
We are doing big things at ServiceMax! We have an enormous opportunity ahead of us, and we know that our people will be the difference between execution and mediocrity. We hire results oriented professionals with passion for their work. We work hard of course, but we also have lives outside of the office – we know that this balance keeps us fresh every day. We focus on things that matter, we get stuff done, and we avoid bureaucracy and politics. We have consideration for our colleagues, partners, and customers, and we know we will succeed on the highroad.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.