This Product Manager (PM) is responsible for promoting assigned new and existing product lines before, during and after product launch time period to ensure best early customer engagement and maximizing business opportunities (in terms of the growth for both customer base and sales revenue) for Supermicro. As a front-end PM, you need to create business plans under the guidance of your supervisor on monthly, quarterly and annual basis. You must, then work closely with Sales and other related cross-functional teams to execute these plans to achieve best results. The ultimate goal of this role is to help increase our market share and revenue in the assigned regional market through best customer services, efficient technical support, timely product promotions & trainings, and effective new business development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Includes the following essential duties and responsibilities (other duties may also be assigned):
- Qualifications :
- A computer or engineering degree with 5+ years’ IT industry working experiences in marketing or sales with solid business presentation skills are highly desirable.
- Excellent people skill and communicate skills in speaking, writing as well as social media.
- Approved knowledge and experiences in server systems, computer peripherals and services are preferred.
- Strong sense of team work, organizational skills, result-oriented with career dedication.
- Ownership (take full responsibility & accountability to the assigned projects and tasks).
- Integrity (Say what you do and do what you say) and ability to work effectively in a high pressure environment.
- A winner's communication attitude (quick response to mails/phone calls to you) and business sense is required
- About Super Micro Computer, Inc.:
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI) is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/ Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our unprecedented global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer a large number of new positions to the technology community. We seek talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and business leaders to join us.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.