Product manager who will lead all activities for New Product Introductions (Storage Products); which include Product Definition, generating Product spec’s, driving Eng. Development, Product Test/Qualification and Key Component/Vendor selection. Other responsibilities include; Product Cost analysis, Competitor Analysis, Product Forecasting and Internal Systems Product Release. Additionally, drive Product promotions jointly with Marketing and Sales. Responsibilities will include Customer Interface and Customer Support during product launch and ramping to high volume manufacturing, through End-of-Life cycles
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
The Essential Duties include but not limited to following areas:
- QUALIFICATIONS: :
- B.S.E.E.( Or similar degree ), minimum
- 10 years experience, minimum, working in the Storage Industry(HDD/SSD, Controllers, Memory, Server Systems )
- Familiarity with Storage products interface( PCIe, NVMe, SATA, SAS… etc..)
- Project Management of Storage Products thru entire Product Life Cycle
- A self-starter and strategic thinker with excellent oral, written and inter-personal communication skills.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams & multi-cultural teams in WW locations
- Experience Interfacing with customers and providing customer account support
- Experience with product promotions( Marketing & Sales) materials
- Strong operational/business sense to define efficient work-flows that result in greater productivity and reduced costs
- About the Company:
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI) is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our unprecedented global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer a large number of new positions to the technology community. We seek talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and business leaders to join us.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.