Toshiba America Business Solutions
Product and project manage all aspects of IT and IoT solutions for North American Market for INS Company from the initial concept through execution and end of life. These may either be complete solutions or components of another company's solution.
- Develop and propose the solution roadmap for Toshiba INS Company in North America. Work and coordinate with the planning and engineering teams locally and at HQ to implement the roadmap.
- Gather the Voice of the Customer through market research activities and stay abreast of competitive market conditions.
- Manage the launch of complex solutions into the North American Market.
- Lead and influence cross-functional teams located in different parts of the business unit to ensure successful implementation of the approved roadmap for Toshiba solutions.
- Perform ongoing competitive analysis to ensure that Toshiba's solutions are well positioned in the market.
- Understand and determine various pricing strategies for solutions, including one-time pricing, monthly recurring or licensing
- Gather and Understand customer requirements and articulate Toshiba solution capabilities to the customer.
- Create Project specific SOW's and manage contract process from initial creation through execution.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- BS/BA Computer Science, Marketing, Business Administration, or an equivalent combination of education and related business experience.
- Plus a minimum of eight (8) years of successfully managing, testing/evaluating in a software environment with an emphasis on user experience design, preferably in the high-tech/computer industry
- Demonstrated ability to drive strategy through influence and market knowledge by delivering solutions to exceed customer requirements.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to proactively recognize issues and to develop solutions & processes/programs to exceed expectations.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills with the ability to present to senior management and influence and gain the confidence of both internal and external customers.
- Proven track record of building team consensus and collaborating across functional lines.
- Strong Project Management Skills
- 20% national travel will be required.
About Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc. (TAIS)
Headquartered in Irvine, Calif., TAIS is comprised of six business units: Client Solutions Division, Digital Display Division, Branded Storage Division, Imaging Systems Division, Telecommunication Systems Division, and Industrial Solutions & Services Division. Together, these divisions provide digital products, services and solutions, including award-winning notebook computers, tablets, branded storage products, digital display solutions and cloud services; imaging products for the security, medical and manufacturing markets; IP business telephone systems with unified communications, collaboration and mobility applications; and IoT solutions development, data analytics and IT services. TAIS provides sales, marketing and services for its wide range of products in the United States and Latin America. TAIS is an independent operating company owned by Toshiba America, Inc., a subsidiary of Toshiba Corporation. For more information on TAIS visit us.toshiba.com.
About Toshiba Corporation
Toshiba Corporation, a Fortune Global 500 company, channels world-class capabilities in advanced electronic and electrical product and systems into three focus business fields: Energy that sustains everyday life, that is cleaner and safer; Infrastructure that sustains quality of life; and Storage that sustains the advanced information society. Guided by the principles of The Basic Commitment of the Toshiba Group,
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.