The newly formed Enterprise Intelligence Software (EIS) Business Unit at Zebra Technologies is looking for a Senior Product Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for helping to drive the software strategy, roadmap and business plan for EIS. This new Business Unit is tasked with creating new and compelling software solutions for the Enterprise that leverage cloud-based systems, device data, and analytic insight. We are looking for a talented Senior Product Manager, skilled at Software Solutions Architecture, to help us drive new business models and products for Zebra.
Using a deep understanding of cloud-based software and analytics — the Senior Product Manager, Software Solutions, will help define and drive the implementation of the EIS roadmap to drive the business success of the Unit. This role will be responsible for working with our customers to understand the key domain problems, and then formulating and delivering requirements into the engineering teams. This role will work closely with the software development team to ensure the features delivered and deployed satisfy the strategic goals of the business as well as the needs of our customers. This role will be customer-facing as well as internally-focused, and will emphasize the synthesis of high-value requirements from customer interactions, market research, and interactions with known domain experts. The success of this role will be evaluated based upon how effectively the delivered features of the product satisfy our customers in the marketplace, as well as our overall business goals
- Contributing to the development of software strategy, roadmap and business plan for the BU.
- Making positive contributions as a key member of a distributed team of Product Managers.
- Synthesis of high-value requirements for new and existing products.
- Working closely with software development teams to ensure your requirements are delivered in deployed code.
- Ensure alignment between your requirements and BU strategic goals.
- Tracking Key Success Metrics and reporting out to Management periodically.
- Product Launch and GTM partnership execution in conjunction with Marketing.
- Identify and execute on third party partnerships to develop the software ecosystem and strengthen market placement.
- Business, technical and solution assessment of software / solutions to pursue.
- Strong partner to Engineering and Program Management in execution of software strategy.
- Help to identify and Improve tools and processes for software development and GTM initiatives.
- Thought Leadership and spokesperson for both internal and external audiences as needed.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree desired; preferably in the area of Engineering and/or Software Development.
- 10+ or more years of product management, software development, or solution engineering experience.
- Proven track record in Product Management delivering cloud-based software, analytics, or software-differentiated hardware products.
- Deep domain expertise in cloud-based software, with particular emphasis on Mobile, Analytics and/or IoT solutions.
- Experience in Enterprise software, Supply-chain, Manufacturing, Retail, or Health Care industries a plus.
- Knowledge of and experience leveraging Agile development methodologies is desired.
- Experience in mobile application development, preferably Android-based systems.
- Expertise in architectures and technologies surrounding IoT – Cloud platforms, Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning and/or Deep Learning techniques.
- Prefer strong business case development skills and a track record for driving transformational business change.
- Strategic thinking & strategy development skills.
- Cross functional partnership & leadership skills.
- Product solution positioning and selling experience to senior-level/C-Level executives.
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills
Refer a Friend Refer
Share with your network
Zebra is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at 847.793.6772.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here . The EEO is the Law poster supplement is available here .
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.