Anixter is a Fortune 500 company and a leading global supplier of communication and security products and electrical and electronic wire and cable. Our high-performing team works closely with customers and the community to better understand their business challenges specify cost-saving solutions and make informed purchasing decisions around technologies, applications and relevant standards. Please view our video for more information about Anixter .
Anixter offers competitive salary and a bonus program to reward your results. We are known for our exceptional training and on-going development programs to support your career growth including a tuition reimbursement. We provide our employees excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401(k) with employer match, and additional company provided retirement benefits.
Anixter is looking for a Product Manager to lead and manage one of the fastest growing groups within Anixter. The Product Manager for Industrial IOT will be responsible for setting and executing vendor strategy for the Anixter Divisions.
- Yearly business planning and strategic execution
- Field engagement and strategy to drive sales of Industrial Networking products including “pull-through” industrial products such as cabinets, rack, cable, fiber, and supply chain solutions.
- Levels Program: Lead and continue to drive Levels Marketing activities
Manage Marketing Solutions programs for key verticals markets:
Utility, Mining, EPC, Transportation, Traffic, City surveillance, Security Applications, Factory Floor, and Waste Water.
- Develop technical sales tools for the Inside and Outside Sales Teams.
- Be the Anixter Voice and Face of OT/IOT to the industry- including CSIA, key vendor conferences and Key vertical market trade shows and forums.
- Drive Industrial Networking strategy at key Complex OEM’s, Large Complex Capital Projects.
- Develop co-op programs with suppliers that maximizes the supplier investment
- Work effectively with Anixter sales teams
- Ability to build vendor and customer confidence as a trusted advisor
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Manage vendor relationships
- Able to travel to trade shows, sales meetings, and vendor meetings
- Work with Anixter Engineering to maintain vendor certifications.
- Manage on-line internal sales tools and website
- Manage and lead on-line marketing and merchandising for the Industrial IOT product set
- Minimum 5 years industrial networking experience
- Minimum 1-2 years product management experience
- Experience with managing vendors and also, distribution sales and marketing experience
- 4 year College degree
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word and ability to learn internal systems
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Strong self-motivation and drive
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work at a fast-pace and learn products, systems, and sales management processes
- Aspirations to advance career
Our founders developed the Blue Book more than 40 years ago to present the beliefs and ethos that define our business style. While we have grown and changed dramatically since we were established in 1957, one thing has remained constant: our commitment to the values presented in the Blue Book. You can review The Blue Book here .
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.