We are seeking a highly passionate and motivated Product Manager to join our service provider product management team to lead our security product roadmap and strategy. This is a leadership position seeking a talented individual who understands security technologies, service provider industry transitions and trends and has a passion for product management.
The individual will be responsible for driving security solutions/product strategy with a strong focus on execution. The candidate must interface effectively and work very closely with different functions such as Product Development, Product Marketing, Outbound marketing, Sales and most importantly worldwide service providers to define the product roadmap and execute on it. We are looking for an energetic and driven professional with solid background in understanding security, virtualization and service provider networks.
- Senior Product Manager responsible for Service Provider Security portfolio products. Drive thought-leadership, strategy and market-leadership in SP Security as it relates to S/Gi Firewall, DDoS, DNS, VoLTE, Internet of Things and NFV with differentiated business models
- Grow the business across various domains including core, signaling, data center/cloud
- Work with the Sales teams in fleshing out SP requirements and work with engineering to drive the roadmap execution & prioritization of requirements through Market Requirements Document (MRD)
- Intimate customer engagement for not only gathering requirements but also driving thought leadership
- Product pricing and driving the SKU process within the company
- TAM, SAM and Revenue forecasting for the product
- Monitor market trends and conduct market analysis to guide strategic product planning
- Conduct thorough competitive analysis of key competitors in the security arena provide SWOT analysis guidance to the sales teams
- Lead/Work across cross functional teams comprising of members of sales, engineering, PM, marketing and services organizations
- Full lifecycle Product Management role (including inbound and outbound function)
- Well versed in the Security Market with trends, customer deployment models, monetization models and technologies to drive service provider security solutions
- Must have background in delivering Security Services and solutions to the market
- Must have knowledge and background in SP technologies like S/Gi LAN, DDoS, CGNAT, DNS, SIP, VoLTE, IMS
- Knowledge of technologies like Service Chaining, IOT, 5G, NFV, SDN, DRA/DEA is a plus
- Good understanding and experience to drive full lifecycle Product Management for at least 5+ years (background in Product Management, Systems engineer, Network engineer, Technical Marketing preferred)
- Excellent presenter, great 360 degree collaboration and influence skills, leadership and high-energy personality to break barriers and drive an emerging portfolio
- Bachelors / Masters Engineering and/or MBA is plus
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.