Cisco Systems, Inc.
Additional Location(s) or Information: Job Category: Business Development Level of Experience: Experienced – Non Manager
Requisition #: R1016586 Description:
The Business Entity
Cisco’s Internet of Things (IoT) Connectivity Group builds intelligent networks and software platforms for many different IoT applications. IoT Connectivity Group’s charter, as part of Cisco’s broader Internet of Things initiative, is to develop industrial switching, routing, wireless, and security products and industry-leading software platforms that capitalize on the trend toward all devices, machines, and vehicles becoming connected and integrated with traditional enterprise networks.
We are looking for a highly motivated Product Manager with strong Switching experience, flexibility and excellent communication skills to join our IoT Industrial Switching Product Management team.
In this exciting organization, you will be empowered to make a difference, establish a reputation, and position yourself for continued growth.
Role & Responsibilities
- Analyze market trends to identify the mid and long term business opportunity
- Interwork with Technical Marketing Engineers to lead competitive analysis
- Develop Product Family Roadmap • Complete PRD and CC on roadmap programs
- Interlock with other BU to synergize the development effort
- Work with Engineering team to finalize the technical detail of the roadmap items
- Work with manufacturing team to maintain all the IE product forecasts
- Maintain entire product life cycle
- Understand the market opportunity, develop strategies to promote the existing product portfolio
- Lead product launch activity to promote new products to customer/partner/account team
- Support marketing events which promote the IE product families, maximizing visibility to the field (Examples: Cisco Live, SPS, CIC, SEVT)
- Develop selling resources for partner and Cisco account team
GTM strategy and execution
- Customer/Partner engagement
- Partner updates and field webinars
- Worldwide road shows
- Deep understanding of Switching and Routing
- Good Understanding of Industrial Solutions and customer use cases
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, strong problem solving ability and high level of dedication
- Experienced in leading cross-functional project and teams
- 5+ years of product marketing and development
- MBA is highly desired
- Understanding and experience in Industrial protocols (Ethernet/IP, Profinet, Modbus).
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
@wearecisco #productmanager #solutions #routing #switching #gtm *LI-CL1 Job Type: Experienced Opportunity Category: Internet of Everything, Cloud, Security
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.