As part of a dynamic, highly-focused team, the Product Manager (PM) is responsible for promotion of product designs towards meeting requirements of customers and target markets. This includes cloud and scale-out architectures, storage and high-density applications, software-based computing platforms, and much more. The PM must be able to work across teams in the global organization, and with hardware and software partners to develop and bring products and solutions to market. A highly-focused approach, team-oriented mindset, and emphasis on successful execution will be required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
The Essential Duties include but not limited to following areas:
- Qualifications :
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in data entry, scheduling production and tracking orders
- Possesses strong professional communication skills including: phone, written/E-mail, verbal, presentation – these will be closely evaluated skills across multiple disciplines, cultures and geographies
- Experience in customer service and dealing with clients directly
- Must have problem solving skills
- Consistent track record of meeting or exceeding assigned jobs
- Must have Excel knowledge
- Organizational skills a must
- About Super Micro Computer, Inc. :
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI) is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/ Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our unprecedented global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer a large number of new positions to the technology community. We seek talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and business leaders to join us.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.