Product Engineer who can support the development and integration of chassis/storage products. This individual will be required to work cross-department as needed, supporting the communication and update customer project development status, assisting project development team to get necessary resources for the project, assisting product managers and help maintain product life cycle The ideal candidate should have solid background in either mechanical or server technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Includes the following essential duties and responsibilities (other duties may also be assigned):
- Qualifications :
- BS ME, CS, Physics, or Mathematics
- 3+ years of system or mechanical engineering experience
- Experience in configuring computer systems
- Familiar with Windows Server and Linux operating systems
- Solid background in mechanical is a must
- Experience in ProE, CAD design is a plus
- Good communication skills, including both written and verbal
- About Super Micro Computer, Inc.:
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI) is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/ Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our unprecedented global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer a large number of new positions to the technology community. We seek talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and business leaders to join us.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.