Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with great organizational skills serve as an analyst on the Product Team. As a Product Analyst, you will have the opportunity to assess and evaluate opportunities to apply our M2M & IoT solutions across a number of industry verticals. The Product Analyst will work closely with the Product Leads to prepare reports that highlight the value proposition for a given opportunity.
The Product Analyst will support product ideation, product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product through the products lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements and helping with creating external go-to-market strategy including value proposition, target market, pricing models and marketing programs. You will work closely with cross-functional teams including Operations, Finance, Business Development, Legal and Engineering.
- Conduct industry research to show value of IoT solutions as they apply to given opportunities
- Create executive-level value proposition presentations to highlight the business impact of opportunities
- Conduct financial analysis to show economic viability of new business opportunities
- Present findings to Comcast's IoT Leadership Team
- Equip Business Development with resources they need to effectively propose opportunities to customers
- Explore new opportunities to sell IoT solutions, and collaborate with Product Team Vertical Leads and Business Development Corporate Strategy Consultants to pursue
- Research and present ideas for potential technology partners to help develop drive new product offerings
- Creates and maintains reporting systems and databases.
- Analyzes data and feedback throughout the lifecycle of a product and analyzes final data results to determine business impact.
- Recommends strategy changes and future strategies based on research findings.
- Performs business analysis key to determining profitability and strategy (such as forecast analysis and cash-flow analysis) and reports results to senior management.
- Performs economic analysis, organizational positioning analysis and other analyses related to strategic planning as assigned.
- Coordinates and participates in special project teams.
- Interfaces with other Specialists and senior management across several business units within the organization and collaborates on special projects.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- 4-year degree from top college/university
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong research, communication, and writing skills
- Interest in technology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, yet unstructured environment
- Experience with financial modeling valued, but not required
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.