Would you like to enable Enterprises to get data-driven insights that will help them reduce end-user problems like OS crashes, app crashes, perf issues, and more? Do you like working with “big data”? Are you interested in working on a fun and fast-paced team that knows how to get things done? If so, this might be the right opportunity for you. The commercial sector accounts for the majority of Windows revenue because, from PCs to phones to IoT devices to Surface Hubs to HoloLens, Microsoft has created an array of devices that enterprise customers can rely on. The cost of supporting these devices is currently higher than it should be because today’s IT has no visibility into end-user impacting issues – yet this is data we already collect to help ourselves make OS ship-readiness decisions.
- Working with your engineering team, partner teams in Windows and C&E, and several large commercial companies, you will develop IT-focused analytic solutions that will help reduce enterprises TCO of Windows devices.
- You will also partner with marketing and business planning to refine how we package this work into free and paid offerings.
- Demonstrated ability to engage customers and partners to understand their business needs and priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to foster positive relationships, especially cross-team, cross-divisional, and with commercial customers
- Ability to write great functional specs and sufficient technical depth to make the right trade-offs as things progress from minimum valuable product and beyond
- Strong drive for results and solid execution skills; self-directedness, individual accountability, great communication to all stakeholders
Experience and Qualification:
- 7+ years of software industry experience preferably driving large software engineering projects.
- 2+ years working with Enterprise customers, and ideally some level of familiarity with some of the primary MSFT desktop management tools such as SCCM, Intune, MDT, AAD, AD and Group Policy
- Experience with BI (Business Intelligence), especially the ability to “tell a story” through data visualization and data science
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent industry experience
- Strong track record of delivering services and/or shipping product
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.