Itron, Inc. (NASDAQ: ITRI), is a world-leading technology and services company dedicated to the resourceful use of energy and water. We have recently been named a Grid Edge 2016 Award winner by Greentech Media for its OpenWay Riva IoT solution. The Grid Edge Awards represent the top 20 companies or projects that have a demonstrated potential to shape tomorrow’s distributed energy systems.
We are currently conducting a search for a Leadership & Organization Development Consultant to recommend strategies for enhancing business practices and meeting long- and short-term objectives. You will partner with the internal executive clients and with internal/external consultants from other disciplines to develop and implement strategies and projects that drive cultural change and increase business and organizational performance. Work ranges in scope – Corporate & large scale, business unit, operational function, team. This position is located in Austin, TX and reports to the Director of Organizational Development.
- Strategically design and implement Leadership and talent management programs, curriculums, systems and processes to support business objectives.
- Partner with HR business partners, business leaders and executive leadership team to assess current skill levels and provide guidance for worker development programs based on manager and employee needs.
- Use proven frameworks to assess, recommend and facilitate organizational effectiveness interventions, such as Team Effectiveness, Organization Design, Culture Development, Change Management, Organizational Health, Talent Review and Succession Management.
- Study and identify individual or group development needs, and administers plans, procedures, and programs to meet individual and organizational needs.
- Contribute to the curriculum design and management of developmental programs that effectively blend classroom training, virtual learning courses, assessment, action learning and/or peer mentoring groups.
- Coordinate and contribute to cross-functional programs and projects targeted towards process improvement, strategies and knowledge.
- Monitor and measure developmental program curriculums’ value, effectiveness, usability, including accurate cost assessments.
- Selects and manages external vendors to achieve strategic initiatives balancing cost-to-build and cost-to-purchase against time and impact to Itron.
- Master’s Degree, preferably in Organizational Psychology, Business or related area.
- 5-7 years’ experience as a Leadership & OD/OE practitioner
- Understanding and practice in Leadership development, talent management, organizational diagnostics and intervention across all business, technical and support functions.
- Ability to function independently, as well as in partnership with other consulting team members in a global, matrix organization.
- Manage multiple projects among multiple clients.
- Experience leading teams without formal management authority.
- Knowledge of models for organizational change and development.
- Skill in using common office software, particularly MS Word, Powerpoint & Excel
- Ability to operate and communicate in a highly virtual environment, often accommodating multiple global time zones.
Working Knowledge and/or skills in:
- Leader development and succession planning
- Talent assessment and development tools
- Executive feedback and coaching
- Building client relationships
- Creating, proposing and implementing OD/OE interventions
- Partnering with internal consultants from OD/OE and other disciplines, such as HR, Finance, Quality, Marketing, Strategy, Program Management
- Organization Design
- Change Acceleration
- Meeting (large & small group) design & facilitation
- Dispersed virtual team effectiveness
- Mentoring/coaching HR partners in basic-to-intermediate OE processes and functioning
At Itron, compensation and benefits are just two aspects of the Total Rewards Package. Our priority is to take care of our people. In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits package, our employees experience interesting work assignments, opportunities for professional growth, and a fun work environment.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.