GoDaddy is seeking a highly-analytical individual to translate data into actionable insights that help optimize our advertising through Television, Radio, and Sponsorships . A person in this role must have in-depth data analytics knowledge and expertise, experience in marketing KPIs and marketing strategy, and a familiarity with web analytics and advertising measurement tools and technology.
You must have strong technical skills, while being able to translate findings in a digestible and not overly-technical manner that outlines key takeaways and recommendations. Ability to understand and write SQL queries is required.
- Use data to tell a story. Generate insights and recommendations to help optimize our Television and offline marketing campaigns.
- Work with Marketing Managers and external agencies to optimize current marketing campaigns to improve performance based on associated metrics .
- Analyze, visualize, and provide analytics on significant amounts of data and build end-to-end reporting solutions to support company initiatives.
- Build dynam ic and rich dashboards; show results in easy-to-understand visualizations .
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating findings to cross-functional groups.
- BA/BS in mathematics, statistics, business + 3 years of relevant work experience in marketing analytics.
- Experience with online advertising programs (search, display, social media ) .
- Ability to write efficient SQL statements (SQL, HiveQL ) .
- Advanced MS Excel experience.
- Ability to work autonomously and make critical decisions independently. Proven communication and collaboration skills; willingness to take initiative to contribute beyond basic responsibilities.
Additional skills that would be considered a plus:
- Familiarity with Multi-Touch Attribution and Marketing Mix Models.
- Familiarity with analytical techniques, including, regression, trend analysis, forecasting, and experiment design.
- Front-end reporting tools (Tableau) .
- Web analytics tools (Google Analytics) .
GoDaddy is a proud equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.